I’m excited to confirm dates and times for our second series of junior group lessons in 2017.
You can book individual sessions or confirm attendance of the whole course be contacting me.
It was fantastic to meet so many of the junior members in the training before the summer break. There are so many young golfers with potential to enjoy the game for years to come!
In the sessions I like to “play games” as much as possible. We like to train for a competitive spirit and enjoyment.
The sessions will mix between the driving range, putting and the short game area beside the 16th green.
Here are some benefits to junior coaching that we try to offer in every session;
- The joy of group participation – friendship and teamwork
- The importance of communication – different visual and verbal cues
- Learning the game teaches self-discipline
- To be active and spend hours outdoors
- To learn movement and physical awareness
- A positive attitude for dealing with success and failure
- Teaches problem solving techniques and rewards creativity
My Norweigan language skills are improving daily but I have a long way to go. The juniors will certainly tell me when I’m wrong!
The training is free for all members who are 12 years old and under. For an extra 600kr a junior may come to both sessions every week.
Juniors aged 13 and over cost 1000kr for the lesson series.
17.00 to 18.00 hours
7th, 14th, 21st and 28th August
4th, 11th and 18th September
18.00 to 19.00 hours
10th, 17th, 24th and 31st August
7th, 14th and 21st September
If you have any questions about the training just contact me! (http://oppegardgk.no/pro)